Hey Cloggers,

So I’ve started working on my second font for my calligraphy inquiry assignment and I think it’s going pretty well! I picked a simple cursive font because I think I can alter it in so many different ways. I’ve also continued practicing my first font. Below are two pictures of my work practicing both fonts. I have used lined paper again to help with spacing and organization!

I really like how the cursive font allows me to be very creative. As you can see, I was able to add length to words as well as shorten them by stretching letters out or clumping letters together. I also practiced some different words because my name only has a select amount of letters in it.

I then also practiced some more of font #1, which is block lettering, and added COLOUR! My blog was getting a little boring so I had to spice things up with colour. I practiced the months in different fonts and I think that font #1 is really going along. I’ll keep practicing both font #1 and font #2 so that I can be prepared for organizing my week with all different fonts and styles at the end of this process.

Next week I’ll be learning font #3 so make sure you check back.

Clogging off for now,

COordt 🙂