Hey Cloggers,

So I have been working on my first font for my calligraphy inquiry assignment. I decided to choose a fairly basic font that I can adapt in many different ways – it’s like a several-in-one!

I researched and watched youtube videos, and decided on a simple block font! In the picture below, I wrote out each letter of the alphabet in the font and then used the letters to write out my name. I then used different colouring and sizing to alter it – and voila, I have a bunch of fonts in one!

I found this font to be not crazy difficult. It was hard to create consistent straight lines and I used lined paper to make the spacing easier to control (just outed myself but oh well…).

I think this font will be easy to use in a variety of ways when planning out my life. It’s simple, yet versatile. And for someone who has never tried lettering, I believe it is a good place to start the learning.

I’m excited to learn more fonts and begin to incorporate colour and design. I am excited to see my final product but I’m still far from it!

Clogging off for now,

COordt 🙂